Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Lee Eun-soo at the Jiu-Jitsu Lab!

This week, Road FC middleweight champion Lee Eun-soo is training BJJ (gi and no gi) at the Jiu-Jitsu Lab here in Busan.  Lee has fought in Spirit MC, DEEP, Pride FC, and Hero's.  I got the chance to meet and train with Lee, and he is a very nice guy (and also very soft spoken).  My instructor also told me that he loves the gi and wanted to primarily focus on that this week.  I was already a fan, but now that I've had the opportunity to train with him and see how humble and nice he is, I am now an even bigger fan. 

                     Lee Eun-soo


    Monday night training:


                                 
                                                   Road FC middleweight title fight
                              KO! Road FC 010 In Busan-Lee Eun-soo v.s. Shungo Oyama

No comments:

Post a Comment